ISIEC and Safety Clearance process
In order to ensure the safety of an experimental set-up, all EP users should follow the process here below:
- complete an ISIEC Form (Initial Safety Information on Experiments at CERN) where a proposed time for a safety inspection should be specified (at least one week in advance);
- wait to be contacted by the EP Safety Office to finalize the scheduling of the safety inspection;
- participate to the safety inspection;
- wait to receive the Safety Clearance containing the safety remarks (if any) and the validation of the beam time;
- follow up the resolution of the remarks (if any) arose from the inspection and sent via the Safety Clearance.
A new ISIEC form is under development. Please use this one in the meantime.
You must login again to access the ISIEC form.